What is your business capable of achieving?
Learn techniques to properly measure and track growth for your business.
With Mark Peco
Truly successful companies use data in many different and creative ways.
Great companies use measurements to create great customer retention models, while discovering new opportunities for growth.
Why should I attend?
Do you want to grow your business?
Do you know what your business is truly capable of?
Would you like a measurable business growth plan?
The model we will introduce will teach you how define capabilities and achieve goals (oh, and how to define goals too).
If you can measure it, you can grow it!
You will walk away from this event with the inspiration and the know-how to create a great and truly measurable business growth plan.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for business leaders, executives, and entrepreneurs who:
- want to define a measurable plan for growth
- are looking to improve the performance of their business
- want to help their organizations become more data-driven
You should be a business owner, entrepreneur, or operations executive who has a desire to learn how measuring for success will develop repeatable growth habits.
At this event you will learn.
We will teach you:
- how to measure business capabilities
- some simple techniques to use analytics to identify new areas of business growth
- about data-driven decision making and how it enhances our planning process
- how to identify and categorize areas of business impact used for defining success
- to describe our business capabilities and align those capabilities to measurable results
- how capabilities and data are related and why understanding them are important to measure
- how to use capability maps for developing a growth plan
About Mark Peco
We are proud to know Mark Peco, and happy to be hosting him for this event.
Mark Peco is a certified business intelligence professional (CBIP), experienced consultant, educator, manager and analyst. With graduate and undergraduate degrees in engineering from the University of Waterloo, he has led numerous consulting engagements helping clients adapt to fundamental shifts in their business models.
As a leading practitioner of Business Intelligence and Analytics, Mark is also a faculty member of TDWI and teaches companies on a global basis how to become data-driven as they implement “intelligent” business solutions. He is CBIP certified at the mastery level and maintains his professional focus at the intersection of business, operations and technology. Mark has several years of energy industry experience based on a variety of roles in the pipeline, distribution and production sectors.
Mark lives in the Toronto area and can be contacted at email@example.com.